Are you Kari’s Law/Ray Baum Act Compliant?
As of February 2020, the FCC has mandated all PBX/MTLS (Multi Line Telephone Systems) must follow these new compliance rules:
- All phones must be able to dial 911 without dialing a 9 first
- Dialing 911 must provide more detailed location information per phone
- Notifications must be sent to designated personnel when 911 is dialed
Not sure if you are compliant? Contact Our Experts Today
Don’t wait to become compliant, your company is liable!
These regulations make emergency dialing rules more stringent and open up additional
liability for companies that aren’t compliant.
Deadline: February 21, 2021
The experts at Crosstalk Solutions provide Kari’s Law / Ray Baum Act consultations and best practice recommendations to ensure compliance with these new regulations.
Our process for getting you compliant:
- Best practice evaluation of existing PBX system’s 911 configuration and capabilities.
- Plan a 911 road map for ensuring compliance.
- Provide options for ensuring the most cost effective compliance solutions available.